The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow program empowers majority rules system activists, specialists, researchers and columnists from around the globe to seek after a time of reflection, research and expert trade at the National Endowment for Democracy in Washington, D.C, USA.
The program offers five-month fellowships for experts to enhance procedures and systems for building majority rule government abroad and five-month fellowships for researchers to direct unique research for production. Forthcoming applicants may apply on either the professional or insightful track. The Reagan-Fascell program is planned basically for experts from developing and trying vote based systems, and those from non-just countries.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2018
The Reagan Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is planned to give majority rule government specialists, researchers, and columnists from around the globe the chance to seek after a time of reflection, research, and expert trade at the National Endowment for Democracy in Washington, D.C.
Projects may center around the political, social, financial, legitimate and social parts of popularity based improvement and may incorporate a scope of procedures and methodologies.
Each individual gets a month to month stipend for everyday costs, in addition to essential medical coverage and roundtrip travel to and from Washington, D.C., toward the start and end of the fellowship time frame. Fellowship installments are computed to take care of expense of a transient, outfitted rental condo, in addition to “average cost for basic items” for nourishment, neighborhood transportation, and different necessities. Colleagues are furnished with a completely prepared office, in addition to a restricted spending plan for long-separate telephone calls and expert travel inside the United States. It would be ideal if you take note of that colleagues who wish to convey relatives with them to Washington, D.C., will be required to take care of the expenses of their wards’ roundtrip travel and remain inside the United States.
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: Citizens of any countrycan apply for these Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship.
Passageway Requirements: All applicants should:- Demonstrate capability in the English dialect
- – Propose a task concentrating on the political, social, monetary, legitimate or social parts of majority rule advancement
- – Be accessible to work in living arrangement at the International Forum for Democratic Studies in Washington, D.C. amid the multi month fellowship period (October 1-February 28 or March 1-July 31). No different fellowships or occupations might be held as of now.
- Applicants on thepractitionertrack should:
- – Have generous pragmatic experience attempting to advance popular government or human rights in their nation of inception or intrigue
- – Be mid-vocation experts
- Applicants on thescholarly track should:
- – Possess a doctorate (a Ph.D., or scholastic comparable) at the season of use
- – Have a demonstrated record of distributions in their field
- – Have built up a nitty gritty research diagram for their fellowship venture
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the nation of origin will regularly need to meet particular English dialect/other dialect necessities so as to have the capacity to think about there.
Online Application: The method of applying is online.